Empowered To Connect, together with Show Hope, hosts the Empowered To Connect Simulcast — a two-day simulcast conference designed to help adoptive and foster parents, ministry leaders, churches, and professionals better understand how to connect with “children from hard places” in order to help them heal and become all that God desires for them to be.
The conference features Dr. Karyn Purvis and is ideal for adoptive and foster parents, those considering adoption or foster care and those who are serving and supporting others, including social workers, agency professionals, church staff and ministry leaders, counselors, therapists and others.
- Friday & Saturday April 8th - 9th
- 9:45am to 6pm both days
- $10 per person/$15 per couple
- Workbook included with paid registration
- Questions? Email email@example.com
- Click here to register for continuing education credits (You will have to register for the event and also register separately for the CEU credits)