Operation Christmas Child is a great way to show the love of Jesus during the Christmas season and give to a child in need. How do I get involved in Operation Christmas Child?
- Pick up a shoe box, or convert one of your own.
- Available in the Lobby or at the Receptionist Desk
- Pack the Shoebox with Gifts!
- Non-perishable and non-liquid gifts, fun toys, games, school supplies, etc. Be creative!
- Pray for the child receiving the gift.
- You are welcome to include a letter of photo of your family to help share Jesus love, and let them know someone cares about them.
- Bring the filled shoebox and $7 to Canyon View
- Between November 14th and 21st, drop off your gift and we will make sure your gift gets to a child in need. Note the drop off times below.
Drop off times at Canyon View:
- Monday & Tuesday Nov 14th/15th: 10am -3pm
- Wednesday Nov 16th: 10am - 3pm & 6pm - 8pm
- Thursday Nov 17th: 10am - 3pm
- Friday & Saturday Nov 18th/19th: 10am - 12pm
- Sunday Nov 20th: 8:30am - 12pm
- Monday Nov 21st: 10am - 3pm